1 Bedroom Apartment In Magnificent Compound, In Sakala Area sakala, Hurghada

  • Apartment
  • 100 m2
  • 1
  • 1
Code No.: A84   Registration Date: 15/08/2017
For Rent N/A
  • Residential
  • 1 Balconies
  • Air Conditioned
  • 2nd Floor
  • Active
  • Sea and Pool view
  • 1 Kitchen
  • Furnished
  • 1 BedRooms
  • Sakala


A magnificent compound is located in a picturesque area, in walking distance from Sakkala, the city center. The compound consists of a hotel, apartments and villas. This is the third project of the developer with good reputation. The first projects - Esplanada and Marina in Hurghada.

The main feature of the complex is an amazing panorama of mountains, the Red Sea and the fabulous islands of Abu Minkara Giftun with coral reefs. Only 25% of the land is occupied by buildings, the rest 75 % - the green magnificent gardens, malls and a small pool near the villas.

Infrastructure:
• private sandy beach
• 7 swimming pools
• gym
• sauna
• Turkish bath
• spa-complex
• tennis court
• squash
• shops and boutiques
• restaurants and cafes
• parking
• security.

One bedroom apartment with sea and pool view.

Price: 930$ per 1 month
Water and electricity are not included

  • 24/H Security
  • Green Areas
  • All Units with Sea View
  • Bathroom Options
  • Beach Services
  • Cafes & Restaurants
  • Central Satellite
  • Children's Play Ground
  • Swimming pool
  • Children's Pool
  • Closed Community
  • Fitness Center
  • Full Beach Service
  • Furnished apartments
  • Heart of Hurghada
  • Heated Swimming Pool
  • High standard finishing
  • Housekeeping Service
  • Kitchen Options
  • Luxury finishing
  • Parking
  • Pharmacy
  • Private Beach
  • SPA, Health Club
  • Sports Complex
  • Supermarket
  • Close to tourist area
  • Unique Designs
  • Unique Location
  • Deluxe units
  • TV
  • air-conditioned