Spacious one-bedroom apartment for sale in Hurghada / El Kawther El Kawther, Hurghada

  • 78 m2
  • 1
  • 1
Code No.: B033   Registration Date: 11/20/2017
For Sale N/A
  • Residential
  • 1 Balconies
  • الطابق الثالث Floor
  • Active
  • Street View
  • 1 Kitchen
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • Egypt, Hurghada, El Kawther

El-Kauser is an area where mostly Europeans live. The proximity to the Promenade, the presence of large supermarkets, kindergartens, hospitals, banks and a variety of cafes make Kauser very attractive when choosing housing in Hurghada.

To date, ready for the new owner: a spacious, one-bedroom apartment in the Center of El Kauser.
Area: 78 m2
Layout: 1 bedroom, bathroom, American kitchen, large hall, 1 balcony.
Excellent finish.
Floor: Third + elevator
Green contract + loan

More Information

Live now, pay later - 30% down payment, and the remaining 70% within 3 years (interest-free installments).

Similar Properties